This is one of my favorite bar-b-que recipies…you can’t have a cook out without baked beans. Since this weekend is the unofficial start to summer and most of us will be firing up the grill. This is the perfect side for all our grilling fun!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix baked beans with pork, molasses, onions, brown sugar and ketchup together and put in a greased casserole dish. Top with bacon, cover and bake for 3 hours or until thick.
Visit us at http://pansandstorage.com